First Time Grower Needs Help Deciding on What to Get

Buy cannabis seeds online in USA! Forums Help & Support First Time Grower Needs Help Deciding on What to Get

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Jim jim 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Trying to figure out what type of seed for my very first indoor grow in fact very first grow indoors or out. But I have been looking at autoflowering seeds, but I cannot find any on here. I seen where Gorilla Glue#4 Seeds are one of the easiest to groe

Bruce Banner
    Bruce Banner
    Keymaster

@badkarma you want Sour Diesel or VC – CHARLIE

Sour Diesel us very forgiving and the end product will be great even if you mess up. The VC is easy to grow and a big yielder

Jim
    jim
    Participant

My first grow was a learning experience. I tried 5 strains,  the heights were different, harvest at different times, some more prone to powder mold. I learned so much, over watering, over fertilization,   light problems, I would recommend only a landrace like VC for a first grow.  No matter what happens, stay in the game.  A landrace called Honduras is the easiest I have tried.  The landrace I have are like weeds on steroids.  Autoflower has some advantages, but I would stay with regular or fem.seeds for first grow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

en_USEnglish
en_USEnglish